We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notice to our copyright agent designated below.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the written notice (“DMCA Notice”) must identify the following:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered, a representative list of such works;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate; and
- (vii) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to provide the above information, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. If you provide the above information, and we are able to verify your claim, we will remove the allegedly infringing content.
All DMCA Notices should be sent to the following copyright agent:
- Ultra-Endurance Sports Science & Medicine, a division of The Paramedic Foundation
- 23 W Central Entrance, PMB 321
- Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Phone: 320-309-4191
- Email: [email protected]